Our Workmanship Guarantee
Having confidence in the work that we do for you is important to both you and us. Understanding that and knowing the quality of work that our technicians deliver, we proudly stand behind our work with the Handyman Home Pros Total Home Care Workmanship Guarantee.
Should you ever have any questions about our work, we invite you to reach out to us so that we can review the item of concern with you. Our goal is to ensure that each customer is 100% satisfied with the workmanship that our team delivers as we complete services for you.
Handyman Home Pros Total Home Care is focused on providing quality service to our customers. Whether it’s a small handyman project, deck or fence repair, or Aging in Place modifications, our customers come first.
Our goal is to provide a professional, reliable and responsible option for our customers’ home installation, maintenance and repair needs.
All of our experienced Handyman Technicians are employees of the company and have passed background checks.
We are bonded and insured so that you can have confidence that we are the right team to meet your home maintenance needs.
We have individuals on staff that are Certified Aging in Place Specialists through the National Association of Home Builders.
To obtain this certification, a person receives training from the NAHB that teaches the technical, business management, and customer service skills essential to serving the fastest growing segment of the residential remodeling industry: home modifications for seniors.
Aging in Place modifications are designed to increase a home’s livability to help seniors and those with physical limitations be able to more independently function, allowing them to stay in their homes longer.
We are approved members of the Association of Certified Handyman Professionals, an industry organization whose mission is to continuously improve the handyman industry by educating and networking, with a focus on building strong customer relationships.
What to expect from our team of Handyman Technicians:
- Our Technicians drive company-owned vehicles that are clearly marked.
- We will notify you when we depart and are en route to your service address.
- We will immediately connect with you upon arriving at your property.
- Our technicians wear company uniforms and are easily identified so that you know who is entering your property to provide service.
- We will discuss your maintenance, modification or repair needs, review the work to be completed and answer any questions that you might have before beginning work on your project.
- When needed, we will use protective barriers to protect your furniture and floor coverings.
- We will keep you informed of our progress and will immediately notify you of any issues that might arise while completing our work.
- When the work is complete, we will ask you to review the completed project to ensure you are pleased with the outcome.
Handyman Home Pros Total Home Care is a proud member of the National Association of Home Builders.
Handyman Home Pros Total Home Care is a proud member of the Texas Association of Builders.
Handyman Home Pros Total Home Care is a proud member of the Greater Ft. Worth Builders Association.